improvement work of Transport System & Logistic.
Improvement of the transport and logistics system, research of freight transportation logistics, intelligent transport systems (Prof. Lomotko D.V.);
Theoretical-methodological and practical aspects of estimation of economic efficiency of production and innovative decisions (Associate Professor Balaka Ye.I.);
Organization of transportation of dangerous goods, interaction of modes of transport (Associated prof. Liuchkov D.S.);
Improvement of the functioning of the transport system in international traffic (associate professor Shuldiner Ju.V.);
Rationalization of passenger transportation infrastructure, research on demand for transport tourism services (associate professor Prymachenko H.O.);
Rationalization of passenger transportation infrastructure, research of technology of passenger rail transport in a non-interconnecting, research of questions of logistics of passenger transportation (Prof. Lomotko D.V., Associated prof. Prymachenko H.O.);
Improvement of freight traffic within the boundary transport and logistic clusters (Aster Pestremenko-Skrypka O.S.).
teaching bachelors, masters and doctors of philosophy of full-time and distance learning. The training is carried out in the specialty 275.02 Transport technologies (by rail).
Name of educational programs of TSL department:
Organization of transportation and management of transport
Organization of international transportations
Customs controls on transport (by rail)
Organization of legal and freight forwarding activities
Transportation service and logistics
Employees of the department prof. Lomotko D.V. and prof. Alyoshinsky Ye.S. are the leading experts of the Technical Committee of the Ukrainian Logistic Alliance, which is part of the European Logistics Alliance.
In recent years, the Department of TSL actively cooperates with various universities in Europe. In particular:
- National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts (Paris, France) - the organization of training of specialists in high-speed transport;
- Technological and Humanitarian University named after them. K. Pulawski in Radom (Poland) - the organization of training specialists in optimizing logistics and supply chain management systems;
- Silesian Polytechnic (Katowice, Poland) - organization of express logistics; diversification of the market for tourist rail transportation;
- Krakow Polytechnic University named Tadeusz Kostyushko (Krakow Politechnika, Poland) - Innovation of European Universities Practices in the Field of Sustainable Mobility;
- University Duisburg-Essen (Germany) - the organization of training specialists in clustering logistics activities;
- Dresden Technological University (Germany) - issues of sustainable mobility of regions;
- European Institute for Education (Slovakia) - innovation in the practice of sustainable mobility of education workers, etc.